The difference between Groups, Fixed Departures & Private Tour
Fixed & Group Departures
For a regular shared and group departure it has the following highlight points:
- Our group tours into the Amazon rainforest in Peru are guarantee you visit the Manu National Park at a comparatively low price. Besides, the group size is small, limited to a maximum of 7 so as to guarantee to observe elusive amazon wildlife and quality of the tour on top of that personalized services by our staff.
- Our group tours are uniquely arranged and organized by Wild Watch Peru, not by other agencies, that is, you won’t join in a group with tourists from several other tour operators.
- Clean and safe motorboats and air-conditioned overland vehicle, with enough room for luggage.
Share a bilingual guide and driver but their special treatment makes you feel like part of a friendly family.
- Good chance for you to meet and make friends from all over the world while exploring the Amazon Rainforest in Peru
You will benefit from more flexibility and advantages included:
- Start the tour on any date you want.
- Private guide, driver, and vehicle are for your exclusive use; no matter you are individually, or in a family or friends group. The tour is run exclusively for you without strangers.
- We can customize an itinerary to meet your specific interests/ wishes, that is, you can choose your favored Locations, lodges, the tour orientation; photography, ornithology, native communities, etc.
- All private transfers during the tour are offered, including in-town and transfer included
- The activities during the tour could be based on your own timetable and pace.
- Flexible to change at your short notice.
- Ideal for people who need considerate care and assistance, such as elderly, families with small children