In consideration of the information provided by Wild Watch Peru and its agents and as a subscriber to the present document, I give my consent in order to make a disclaimer statement of Wild Watch Peru and its agents, further stating that:
- What I do on the trip is totally and absolutely voluntary with full knowledge of the location of the lodges’ means of communication and transportation used to reach the respective lodges located at Manu National Park.
- I declare the risk that is posed by this trip even considering the Covid 19, attributable, nature, geography, climate, disease, or other incidental factors of force majeure and I am aware that Wild Watch Peru will not use or perform any risky or dangerous activity during the present trip, On the contrary, I know that Wild Watch Peru will implement the necessary biosecurity protocols to avoid the risk of covid 19 and minimize that effects or damage that may have on my person or property.
- I state that Wild Watch Peru, is not responsible for inconveniences, accidents, contracted diseases, parasites, or any type of outlay or expenditure that may come to pass resulting in whole or in part by the negligence of others or causes beyond control, also Wild Watch Peru does not accept any responsibility for loses or additional expenses due to delays or changes in air services, diseases, weather, strike, war, quarantine or other causes. Such losses or expenditures will be supported by the visitor.
- Wild Watch Peru, acts as a direct tour operator in the following destinations, Manu National Park, Espiritu Pampa, Vilcabamba, Huacarpay Lake, Sacred Valley, and Machupicchu, however, acts as an agent for the passenger in regard to travel, whether by airplane, bus, train, or boat, and assumes no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity that may be occasioned either by reason of defect in any vehicle or for any reason whatsoever or through the acts or default of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger or in carrying out the arrangements of the tour.
- The right is reserved to substitute Lodges of a similar category for those indicated and to make any changes in the itinerary where deemed necessary or caused by room occupancy, pandemic regulations, or climatological conditions (river or road access).
- The right is reserved to cancel any tour prior to departure, (minimum 90 days) in which case a full refund will constitute full settlement to the passenger. The right is reserved to substitute leaders on any tour. Where this is necessary, notification will be given to tour members.
- Wild Watch Peru has the right to use available seats on our vehicles (ground & river) among; guides, chefs, assistants, or whoever may be temporarily or full-time employed in the logistics or operation of our lodges, tours, etc. This is acceptable as long as seats are free without sacrificing tourist conform
- No refund will be made for any unused portion of the tour unless arrangements are made in sufficient time to avoid penalties.
- The prices of the tours are based on tariffs and exchange rates in effect January 2023 and are subject to adjustment in the event of any change therein. The right is reserved to decline to accept or to retain any person as a member of any tour.
- Wild Watch Peru offers and commercializes travel modes A: Private Tours (The tour is run exclusively for you without strangers but including the staff) B: Shared or Fixed Departures (The group size is small, limited to a maximum of 8, tours are bookable with a minimum of 2 paying travelers so as to guarantee the comfortableness and quality of the tour) traveling in fixed or group departure just being 2 participants doesn’t give the right of “private tour” for instance the tour will be operated as described in the tour program and under the attributable conditions.
Prior to acceptance on any tour, the participant must read and sign a liability waiver included in the registration form.
In this statement, there has been no fraud, mistake, violence, violation, or any other defect that would invalidate this form signed as a form of consent.