- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- 17 September, 2023 6:00 am
- Accommodation on double bed room
- Activities Listed in the Program
- All meals included (vegetarian, vegan mentioned in advance)
- Best available Lodges in the area
- Duffel Bags for Travelling Light
- Entrance Fees to the Guadalupe Ecological Reserve
- Entrance tickets to Manu National Park (Reserved Zone)
- Free Storage Room in Cusco
- Illustrated map of Manu National Park
- Professionally Local Guide
- Rubber Boots
- Snacks (fresh fruits, cookies, chocolate)
- Unlimited Purified Water
- Alcoholic Drinks
- First day breakfast
- Nights on Single Supplement
- Tips to the Staff
The Complete Manu National Park Tour
First of all, our Manu tour starts in Cusco, with a land journey through the high Andes and down from elfin forests to the lowlands. Stretching from 12,000-foot-high montane grasslands, deep through the elfin forests and then, down through mid-elevation cloud forests, and finally to the extensive lowland rainforest. Furthermore, at the end of your journey, with wildlife spectacles on the white sand beaches of the languid, sinuous, 140-meter-wide Manu River.
Manu National Park is a five-million-acre reserve, being the jewel in the crown of the rainforest of Peru.
This is the most ideal Manu tour for those modern-day explorers. For those where exploration lies within their spirits. If you have a keen interest in the wild, then Manu is the place for you. In the most dramatic, biological, transect reserve in the world.
Above all, our 8-day Manu tour will take you to the core of the National Park. Similarly, you won’t want to miss, spending 3 nights at the exclusive Casa Matsiguenka. Because this is a place to explore parts of the rainforest which is untouched. Now, this is an opportunity some will never encounter. What a way to spend time traveling in an area that is preserved and protected for all those who live within it. Furthermore, this voyage of discovery certainly features such rarities, from diverse plants, and bizarre wildlife. If you are lucky, possibility to see large wildcats such as the Jaguar.
So, be part of something memorable. To witness a part of the plant which is constantly on a decline as the years go on. Above all, this different world that lies on the doorstep of Cusco is a must-see for any traveler.
Experience Wilderness 8 days Manu Tour
Be ready for creating a once in a lifetime experience on this Manu Tour.
- What about paddling at Catamaran searching for Giant river otters?
- Exploring trails and the pristine network of trails to encounter majestic Giant Kapok Trees that reach over 195 Ft.
- While being surrounded by curious monkeys in the jungle rainforest.
- Observe on the boat, the aquatic birds and reptiles along the shores.
- Also, if you’re feeling brave. Grab your torches for night walks to observe the most bizarre living creatures that dwell in the darkness; praying mantis, millipedes, grasshoppers, colorful frogs, and slender and patterned arboreal snakes.
- Another wild watch opportunity. Walk up to the canopy tower and viewing platforms that overlook the Otorongo Oxbow lakes, where top predators can be seen Large Black caimans, Giant River otters, and Harpy eagles.
- The riverboat excursions are a lifetime experience to keep your eyes open to find the most interesting wildlife such as black caimans if lucky enough anacondas or jaguars.
- Our Experienced Local Guides and their knowledge of the rainforest will make wildlife spotting more than possible. Making this one of the most memorable trips of a lifetime.
If all of the above sounds like your cup of tea. Then hesitate no more. For a jungle & rainforest experience, you will never forget. This tour offers such a range of activities and opportunities to see some of the gorgeous, untouched land, plant, and animal population.
Extreme Biodiversity at Manu National Park
- 1025 SPECIES OF BIRD (Aves)
- 221 SPECIES OF MAMMALS (mamíferos )
- 1307 SPECIES OF BUTTERFLIES (Mariposas)
- 8 SPECIES OF WILDCATS (Felinos Silvestres)
- 15 SPECIES OF PRIMATES (Monos)
- 27 SPECIES OF MACAWS (Guacamayos)
- 132 SPECIES OF REPTILES (Reptiles)
- 155 SPECIES OF AMPHIBIANS (Anfibios)
- 300 SPECIES OF ANTS (Hormigas)
- 650 SPECIES OF BEETLES (Escarabajos)
Click on Tour Plan for more detailed information about the trip.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8